The Toni James Band has played at some of the countries most prestigious events…
Toni’s 8-piece band, featuring her amazing horn section, have performed at such places like Lancashire Cricket Club for KPMG, at the Hilton Manchester for the Rugby Super League’s Man Of Steel Awards, Warwick Castle and Gleneagles for Martin Dawes. Hill Dickinson has booked Toni and her band for numerous events in 2008/9. In summer 2007, the 8-piece Toni James Band performed a one month contract playing at the prestigious Arena venue in Singapore. The biggest event to date was for Dominos Pizza at the Echo Arena Conference Centre with Toni’s 9-piece band playing to 1,300 guests, hosted by Ant and Dec.
- Toni has performed to Prime Minister Gordon Brown and former Prime Minister Tony Blair in Whitehall, London.
- Mersey Partnership asked Toni to perform to Sir Richard Branson on his visit to Liverpool.
- Toni was invited to perform at The National Tourism Awards at St. Georges Hall which was hosted by Eamon Holmes.
- The Daily Post and Echo approached Toni to perform at Liverpool’s Regional Business Awards hosted by Peter Sissons, and also at the Cheshire Regional Business Awards and Cheshire Tourism Awards.
The Toni James Band continues to perform at numerous weddings all over the country in such places as the…
- Grosvenor and Crabwell Manor, Chester
- The Palm House and Knowsley Hall, Liverpool
- Formby Hall, Meols Hall and The Vincent Hotel, Southport
- The Lowry, the Hilton and Radisson, Manchester
- Manchester Town Hall and Davenport Green House
- Belle Époque and Inglewood Manor
- Hillbark Hotel and Thornton Manor, Wirral
- Ripley Castle and the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
- Dundas Castle and The Lodge, Scotland
- Swann Hotel and Castle Inn Hotel, the Lake District
- Arley Hall, Crewe Hall and Sandhole Oak Barn, Cheshire
- Danesfield House, London
The 8-piece band performed at the wedding of the owner of, the sophisticated bar chain, The Living Room, and also did a wedding for the MD of Virgin Holidays.
The Toni James band has become established as one of the top acts in the North West and was recently given the honour of performing at the opening of the Liverpool One shopping complex. Toni also proudly performed at Liverpool FC’s Christmas Parties, and has been a regular performer at the Grand National for the last 6 years and also at the Chester Races over the Christmas period. The Liverpool Empire has used the band many times for after show parties and launch show events.
Students balls that Toni’s band has performed at: The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts’ Graduation Ball, Liverpool University, and the prestigious Repton School. Such was Toni’s impact that she has been invited to sing at the Repton Leavers’ Ball 2 years running, and they have already booked her for 2010. The band has also performed at product launches for Aston Martin and Bentley, the opening of Manchester’s Max Mara store, and for 3 years at the Boodle and Dunthorne’s Winter Ball at the Grosvenor Hotel, Chester.